Ages 16 to 21
Aspiring dance professionals from 16 to 21 years can begin their professional experience by training with Ballet Palm Beach. This intensive training is considered a bridge between student and professional and is tuition-based.
Trainees will have classes with Ballet Palm Beach faculty, rehearse alongside company dancers, and have numerous opportunities to perform in main stage productions and outreach performances. The Ballet Palm Beach Trainee program is limited to 12 dancers.
Additionally, Trainees may be chosen from the Senior Ballet Intensive.
- 14 to 16 classes per week
- Daily rehearsals with Ballet Palm Beach faculty for main stage productions and various outreach performances.
- Classes include: Ballet, Pointe, Partnering, Variations, Pilates, Modern, Musical Theatre and Revolutionary Principles of Movement.
Total yearly tuition is $5,000. A $750 deposit will be due upon enrollment. Remaining tuition is payable in two installments of $2,125 or ten installments of $425.
Auditions are in person at the Ballet Palm Beach Studios on the following Saturdays from 3:30pm to 5:30pm February 27, March 27, April 24, 2021. Space is limited. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. Please arrive 15 minutes early have the following:
1) CV/ Resume detailing date of birth, height, dance experience, and training. If applicable, please indicate if currently in the USA on a visa, the type of visa, and when it expires.
2) Head shot and full body shot